Your privacy is of great importance to ross-n-ford.com. Therefore, we comply with the privacy law. This means that we:
- Clearly define our purposes before we process personal data about you, using this privacy statement;
- Store as little personal data as possible and only store the data that is necessary for our purposes;
- Explicitly ask for your consent to process your personal data if consent is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We also impose these obligations on parties that process personal data for us;
- Respect your rights, such as the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data processed by us.
Your data is safe with us, and we will always use this data properly. In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the information we learn about you on the website www.ross-n-ford.com. If you have any questions or want to know exactly what we keep track of about you, please contact Ross N Ford.
You can ask us questions with the contact form. For this, we use your name, email address, and phone number. We need this information to be able to contact you. We keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Access, modification, and deletion of your data
If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us using the contact information below.
You have the following rights:
- Explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it;
- Access to the exact personal data we have;
- Correction of errors;
- Deletion of outdated personal data;
- Revocation of consent;
- Objection to a specific use.
Please make sure you clearly indicate who you are so that we can be sure that we do not adjust or delete data from the wrong person.
Disclosure to other companies or organizations
We do not provide your personal data to any other companies or organizations, except if we are legally obliged to do so (for example, if the police demand it when suspecting a crime). Our website contains social media buttons. The managers of these services collect your personal data.
Security of personal data is of great importance to us. To protect your privacy, we take the following measures:
- Access to personal data is protected with a username and password;
- We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) to shield all information between you and our website when you enter personal data.
Filing a complaint
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. This authority is called the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our website changes, we must also adjust the privacy statement. Therefore, always pay attention to the date above and regularly check whether new versions are available. We will do our best to announce changes separately.
ross-n-ford.com firstname.lastname@example.org +31 6 525 839 78